By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

New Member Says Hi!

L

Lauren Turner

The eagle-eyed among you may have noticed that I share a surname with your resident mechanic. He is indeed, for his sins, my husband, and has said that I might enjoy signing up because I too run my own business!

I make jewellery, homemade arts and crafts, and cards and invitations. At the moment, I sell them at local fairs and coffee mornings, but have been thinking about making my own website, or at the very least a Facebook page.

I get a lot of repeat orders from clients, so I am kept busy much of the time.

I am looking forward to talking, and sorry if I ever ask any silly questions that I should probably already know the answers to.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Lauren,

Welcome to SBF! Great to have you on board and I really hope you enjoy the forums :)

L

Lauren Turner

Lauren,

Welcome to SBF! Great to have you on board and I really hope you enjoy the forums :)
Thanks. I'll admit I'm having a whale of a time at the moment. So many different discussions going on, it's great! It's good to be able to chat to other businesspeople as I don't get the chance to do that all that much in my job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Hi Lauren welcome it's good to hear from you. As I always say to new people, stick around and ask lots of questions. You'll find that people round here are incredibly helpful, and that's an amazing thing. Best of luck with everything, and hopefully we'll be talking some more, soon!

P

Pete Brindle

Hi Lauren I've already seen you about the place but I will post this in the right place anyway. I hope you're enjoying yourself and getting lots of help and information from the brilliant people who are here.

M

Mike Turner

Hello Lauren lovely to meet you ;).

For those who don't know, Lauren is my long suffering wife! I recommended this website to her because she owns her own business and I thought you guys could help her out a bit!

L

Lauren Turner

Thank you very much for the kind welcomes, everyone. I'm very much enjoying my time here, and hope that I will be able to continue chatting with all of you in the future!

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking