By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

New Hotel

R

Robert Frost

Hey all

Am just in the process of opening up a new hotel in Irvine. I'm going for the middle price bracket when I open (I think) - I don't want to charge too much and have no customers, but I don't want to under price either

I'll be looking for staff when I open and I really hope to employ local people.

saltire

saltire

Hi Robert,

Nice to see you on the forums. Opening a hotel is a huge task - do you have a background in this area?

Employing locally is a great idea I think and if you're doing food sourcing that locally is also really important.

There's too many chain hotels for my liking so good luck with the new venture and here's hoping you can create something that little bit different!

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Robert,

Welcome to SBF! I really do hope you find the forums useful and agree entirely with what Mark has already said.

Good luck :)

R

Robert Frost

Hi, Yes I have a background in Hospitality so this wont be a complete new experience for me. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while now so really hope I can make a go of it