By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

New ecommerce demo is here!

Idea15

Idea15

Well done - like yourself I'm rather tired of web sites using text under 10px, so I tend to "big up". Nice to see someone else feels the same!

S

ScottJ

Looks nice and fresh, the larger text is good to see.

.Link to 'Homepage' in the menu links to index.php rather than the directory or URL - which is not great for seo.

.The naming of pages could be more seo friendly using product names rather than Cat&catId=6

.Everypage has the same <Title> tag which really needs to be dynamic to match product & categories

.The conversion from

Kevin

Looks nice and fresh, the larger text is good to see.

.Link to 'Homepage' in the menu links to index.php rather than the directory or URL - which is not great for seo.

.The naming of pages could be more seo friendly using product names rather than Cat&catId=6

.Everypage has the same <Title> tag which really needs to be dynamic to match product & categories

.The conversion from

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Kevin,

I really like it as well :) I'm no e-commerce expert but I would have to agree with Scott in terms of being able to control title tags, meta description etc, from reading on other forums this seems to be a gripe with many other e-commerce systems.

Kevin

this is where our ecommerce systems are diffrent we can totally change the php code so it has a html rewrite on it to give the pages the correct names to make it very spider friendly