By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

New Directory - Feedback please

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I'm busy in the background trying to set up the new directory.

It can be found at www.scottishbusinessforums.co.uk/directory

Obviously when the theme is redone there will be a link to this from the main page. I was wondering whether I could have some thoughts on the layout etc. I've only uploaded one record so you can see how it goes in. This will also have the same header etc as the main forum so it should integrate quite well.

You will also have the ability to upload articles etc in addition to just a normal weblink.

I welcome your opinions on it. :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Brian,

For some reason the default is set to a minimum post count of 10. As all entries are moderated anyway i'll get this adjusted. I'll post again when this is done.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Geez that was easier than I thought!

Brian that should be it now. If you make sure you are logged in and then click on the link above you should be able to add your link. Please let me know if you're having issues.