By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Need Advice

versal567

versal567

Hi everyone,
I`d like to keep my site secure with fast and easy reporting. May be any tools to generate activity reports for my business. Thanx in advance

poliq

poliq

All is well
Almost any BI tool will have the export to excel functionality so I would say your search would come down to who can connect to those database types, who makes it the easiest to create your queries, and cost. I'm also assuming your databases are on your private network and not accessible via the internet? If so then that would limit your search to non-cloud based solutions.

swartz

swartz

Give a 1stIncident Reporting app (https://1stincidentreporting.com/en/) a try. It is the perfect tool to generate activity reports and send immediate actions to support teams in the event of an incident.1st has everything to make security more effective by being a real-time, user-friendly tool that’s fully customizable.