By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

My Introduction

P

Patrick McCartney

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself.
We are based in Glasgow area and operate as an Ebusiness and IT solutions service provider.
Dorlin Consultants Limited (DCL) is a business focused on providing unparalleled services and business solutions to Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) the world over.

Backed by a strong global development partner (IPW) we provide an extensive range of services, ranging from website development to enterprise applications and e-learning.

Our business solutions and services have helped organizations and individuals achieve results, increase productivity and efficiency, drive revenue, and reduce costs. With the support of our development partner, (IPW),Dorlin Consultants Limited ensures that it is always equipped to deliver quick, consistent, and high quality business services throughout the world.

Dorlin Consultants Limited is linked to a network of over 250 partners serving SMBs worldwide. Backed by over 16 years of software development and consultancy experience, our "attention to detail" approach to customer service and "quick turnaround time" allows SMBs to respond to business challenges and our innovative solutions add to their profitability.

I am delighted to see the emergence of Scottish based forum allowing us to network,exchange ideas and hopefully assist each other.

Regards,

Patrick
http://www.dorlinconsultants.co.uk

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for joining up and welcome to the forums :)

I must say I find your site quite interesting. I've been meaning to explore MVT in more detail for a while, it sounds like a very innovative product and something that we could explore for Scottish Business Forums.

I'm sure your expertise will be of great value to our members. You've hit the nail on the head as to what we're trying to achieve with the site but it can only be acheived by people contributing so that we can collectively make it a success.

I'm sure we'll speak again soon.

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hi Patrick!!!

Welcome to the forums!! :) Hope you have a fantastic stay - and unlike me, don't post as much drivel! :)

frockery

frockery

Welcome, Patrick! :)

I agree it's great to see a dedicated Scotland-based networking resource like this one.