By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

My Intro

C

ChrisM

Owner of kendlebell EDI West, we are a personal Telephone Answering & Virtual Office Service. Our office has been going for 5 succesful years, servicing a wide range of clients (Singing Telegrams in Glasgow to one of the Oldest Barristers in london to a Laserlink company who owner emigrated to New Zealand and runs their business from there via ourselves). I welcome any questions re our services (not sales pitch) as we are advised almost every week that "I never knew your services existed".

Main service explained: We answer calls for businesses who need someone to answer their calls all the time or companies who only need an overflow service. Our service differs from call centres as we allocate Named PAs who answer as part of the companys team.

Best Regards,

Chris

Hi Chris, hope you enjoy using the forum.

Had a quick look at your website; I like the 'upfront' open approach to stating your fees. Pricing looks very competitive too.

stugster

stugster

Hi Chris! :)

Welcome to the forums!

Do your guys have the ability to take orders/process online forms whilst being on the telephone to the customers?

Stuart

DavidN

Welcome Chris!

A very interesting range of services. Some of which I didn't know existed!

Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Dave