By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Microsoft SkyDrive and Office Web Apps

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Just picked up on the above and found it quite interesting. I currently use Dropbox for accessing files remotely etc. I know the skydrive has been there for a while but Micorsoft have now bundles free online version of things like word and excel. I'm actually quite tempted by this as i use microsoft software in a work capacity. Be interesting to find out what the experience is like. Any one using it and have any thoughts?

Windows Live SkyDrive

Canary Dwarf

Canary Dwarf

Hi , I'm going to give this a try too, but I am finding myself deluged with cloud services!

I have Dropbox, Google drive, Amazon Web Services.

But you can't argue with 25gb and I hear it on good authority that MIcrosoft's developments in this area are actually quite good.

Last edited by a moderator: