By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Marketing ROI - Free Ebook

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I've linked to an Ebook below by David Meerman Scott who's written a couple of really interesting books (I've read the New Rules of Marketing & PR),about marketing both traditional and online. It's a PDF and I guess is a kind of introduction to his new book. As much as it's a little salesy it does have lots of great information in it and it's also free :)

http://www.davidmeermanscott.com/documents/Marketing_ROI.pdf

It is 33 pages long so takes a bit of reading. If you do get the chance to read it through i'd love to hear your thoughts.

BWRAO

BWRAO

I've downloaded it and will take a look next time I'm on the train – or suffering from temporary insomnia...

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

LOL! It would be interesting to hear your thoughts on it. The book I read of his made alot of sense but I also get frustrated that we dont have people this side of the water who are putting themselves out these as experts on these types of subject.

It's always nice if something like this sparks some sort of debate because that can only help others and hopefully people can take something away from it :)