By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Limited Company Formation resource

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I'm sure many people on here have limited companies. For those who are thinking about going down this route I would like to share the link below with you. It's a great resource that talks all about company formation and your legal obligations etc.

http://www.sfsgo.com/faqs.asp

:)

L

Lindsey Sharratt

It's really good to see that information being shared. Many people think that if they are a very small concern that it's not worth being Ltd and that's not always the case. It's also nowhere near as complicated as people think, although as 's link will tell you there is more paperwork involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fiona

In my day-to-day life I have to deal with limited companies, individuals, sole traders and partnerships and each one I have to treat slightly differently. You'd be surprised how many people don't know the difference between them, even if they trade as one of those themselves.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking