By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Legal Partner Required

P

Paul McDonald

Hi there,

I have a an idea that I am currently doing some feasibility analysis on. I am nearing the end of this analysis and I am looking to recruit a legal partner. The person needs to have in-depth experience of domestic and commercial property law.

Does anyone know of any legal professionals that would be interested in gaining equity in a potentially multi-million pound operation in return for their expertise?

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Hello Paul,

I certainly know of several people who meet the criteria,...but can't speak for them...IM me and we can chat a bit more. I have several whose I could forward your details too.

Also I appreciate there is only so much you can tell us here in the forum about your new business...but is there anything else you can tell us?

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC