By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

"Legacy" customer will have to pay for accounts.

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Royal Bank of Scotland said yesterday that thousands of businesses that will have charges levied on their accounts for the first time were "legacy customers" who will be moved to a competitive account.

The bank has told some businesses that from next month "we will only offer free banking to start-up customers and your account will therefore be chargeable at our standard tariff rates". That includes a

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
It's a joke to be honest. Banks nowadays are a complete joke, and their constant wasting of our money is a farce. The people at the top should be held accountable for the mistakes they've made in the past, not the customers.

TomB

TomB

I know what is this all about, I just got a letter from Natwest telling me they were introducing charges to my account.

however teh leaflets and advice is so bloody complicated and in such small print i'm still trying to work my way through it.

What a piece of nonsense it is. Greedy fat cats trying to make profit, or do you think this is ahead of the bank charges scheme, trying to make the money back that they are going to lose.

I'm mean honestly its not like they just had a

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking