By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Learn to Set-Up a Business with Me!

C

Corporate Cafe

Hello everyone!

I’m James Thiara, a graduate who has developed a strong interest in entrepreneurism and the business world.

While studying, I had no business experience at all, but always wondered what life would be like if I was a business owner. So, in order to try and gather more information on how to start and run a business, I’ve spent the past 6 months creating a podcast where I speak with entrepreneurs and industry professionals to find out exactly what it takes.

In the series - called ‘Corporate Cafe: Conversations with Entrepreneurs’ - I cover topics such as securing a business name, connecting with global suppliers, scaling a business, and effective marketing strategies; always ensuring I ask the relevant people all the relevant questions.

Now, I would love to share the stories and the information my guests have shared with as many people as possible.

I have already learnt so much about business from hosting this podcast, so if you’re looking to broaden your knowledge, or just take a peek into the business world, then please check out my website and consider subscribing to my newsletter - so I can update you on when the newest episodes are released.

You can find my website via this link: https://www.corporatecafe.co.uk/

I look forward to seeing you there!