By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Law firm in Turkey

O

Oliviawood

Do you know how to open a company in Turkey? I am looking for a consultancy from a law firm that will help me. I heard about Solmaz Law which is an international law firm in Turkey. Did anyone heard about it?

J

John Carter

Yes, I heard about that law firm. You can take their help to settle your company in Turkey. They will handle all your paper work.

natalake

natalake

You need a good lawyer, because it's more than just paper work. They will help you understand the legislation etc.

alexandriaj

alexandriaj

Depending on your company, you might face diverse difficulties, especially with laws regarding property buy or sale. I've heard about that company. Pretty decent service offer. You will need to find a firm that can help you with the partnership contract. We had a bad experience with that, and this contract is super important for a productive partnership. Not each lawyer knows how to make a great contract in this case. Otherwise, maybe find a company that will help you in your language, if you are a foreigner.