By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Kitchen design . I need ideas

luckypenguin

luckypenguin

I really want something fresh and unusual. As much space and air as possible. Who can recommend a good store with kitchen furniture?

C

crysmile

I can help draw the design. But you need to know more details. What is more important to you: spectacular fronts or convenience when cooking? More storage space or a spacious worktop? Observe yourself, how you behave in the kitchen, write down the cooking process in detail - it will help you a lot in the design

A

archybows

You can buy a quality and beautiful kitchen very inexpensively on sale at furniture showrooms. The main thing is to clearly understand how you see it. I agree with the previous comment completely, everything should be thought out in detail. Although I myself took a little shortcut and chose a ready-made kitchens for sale. Maximum pleased with the quality and choice, so I can safely advise you this store