By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Is this week the first week of the year?

Gordon N

Gordon N

Is it just me or has something changes over the last seven days?

For some reason I have been getting phone calls from old customers, associates and new prospects with little to no marketing! Even looking at the analytics for mine and my customers websites there seems to be a very definate positive shift over the last few days...

It seems strange that there has been slightly less in the press about the crumbling economy and suddenly people are out spending again - fantastic news for everyone!

Even more common place things, for example my wife works in a local hotel and they have sold more meals this week than any week this year so far.

I hope this is the case for more of the SBF mob, and long may it continue. :thumbup:

C

cleaningbiz

Funny you should say this as I said the exact same thing to my husband the other day! Have had load of new business after a quiet start to the year.