By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Is This Company Taking The P***

D

Dizzydiza

I think if its in their contract and been agreed by the unions then they have no right to complain.....if they are not happy, go find another job.

Idea15

Idea15

Already common in call centres, where you need to wave your RFID card through three sensors in order to enter and exit the loos. I know of one mobile phone company which insists that call centre staff carry their mobiles with them outside work hours - they are using the pings from the mobiles to monitor staff whereabouts outside hours. They are all uncontracted temps and the company actively uses any excuse to sack staff before the work long enough to incur benefits. No, I am not kidding.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking