By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Is there any harm by accepting Friend Requests from Internet marketers?

R

rohit45

I've been getting Friend Requests from people I don't know then when I look at their Profiles, they're Internet marketers. Is there any Harm in accepting those Friend Requests or should I delete them? Does accepting their requests give them access to my Friends list or other info that they can't get if we're not Facebook Friends?

P

pmorris

Be it an internet marketer, accountant, or whatever profession they may have...never ever ever accept a friend request from a stranger. Ever!

VictoriaSmith

VictoriaSmith

Have you ever wondered how to solve a problem with search engine optimization (SEO)? It's not as hard as you may think. If you understand keyword research, scripting tools, link-building strategies, and social media marketing, then your SEO efforts are well underway. The very best digital marketers understand how to provide fresh, quality content on any platform, even if it means they must work harder for every viewer.