By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Is now the right time to start a business?

G

Goingitalone

Verified Member
This is very interesting topic of debate because convention suggests it would be crazy to start a business in the midst of one of the worst economic downturns in living history. However….

Is there a case to suggest that competitors would be so weak, racked with debt and struggling to survive that a new, nimble and cash rich company could steamroller all of their competitors aside? I would be interested to hear your views on this subject because while my heart says no, my head says there may be an interesting opportunity.

K

kolerville

There is real no such thing as a “best time” to organize and launch a business of your own.

If you’ve decided to do it on your own the way most people do it you will get the same results most people get and the timing has little to do with it.

Starting a business is more like taking on a multi-event competition. If you're going to be successful you need to prepare and train for the event. Those who don’t won’t complete the course.
I myself recently started doing business with the help of
and I highly recommend you use their services