By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Is buying a Nespresso machine a cost-effective decision?

EmilyDavies

EmilyDavies

I love to drink coffee before I go to work and before I go home at night. It has become a daily routine. I pass by a small café on the road, and I buy myself a small latte. Knowing my habit, my sister suggested that I get a Nespresso machine for my house to indulge more in my favourite drink. She even told me about this Nespresso compatible hot chocolate capsules UK based seller I can order pods from. Do you think this is a good idea?

Meggan

Meggan

The coffee machine in the house will break your tradition. Drinking a cup of coffee in a coffee shop is much nicer. After all, this and communication can be new acquaintances. I like a cup of coffee in a coffee shop near the house or near the office.

florri

florri

Verified Member
I like to drink coffee in a coffee shop. It's romantic to me. When at the entrance I am greeted by the aroma of coffee mixed with the smell of cinnamon and chocolate and caramel. Do you notice how you meet in the coffee shop any visitor who comes in? That's so sweet. You can study the design of the coffee shop by designing the interior. I have a coffee shop near my house. I really like its furnishings and design. I even for my apartment took the idea of decorating the kitchen and windows with flowers. I bought window boxes https://getpotted.com/planters/style-window/. Now my window is always in the colors. It's so cute and uplifting.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking