By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Investment in CFD's?

GwaneTIme

GwaneTIme

Hello everyone! Just wanted to ask a question about trading.
I've heard that there is another form of trading or what's this I don't even know - all in all, I mean trading on CFD's.
Could anyone explain me what does it mean and does it differ a lot from Forex trading?

Hoovyendy

Hoovyendy

in fact a contract for difference (CFD) is a popular form of derivative trading. CFD trading allows you to speculate on the rising or falling prices of rapidly developing global financial markets (or instruments) such as stocks, indices, commodities, currencies and treasuries.

RochelleAlbino

RochelleAlbino

To be honest, people use special software for trading, and, I guess that that soft that most people trust so much is just a piece of code, that work when the conditions match the ones from the code, and give errors when the conditions are unknown for it. No robot will replace our mind. They cannot predict and adapt to situation like we do. They play more of a psychological factor. People need a third party approval before doing something, and when the piece of code gives them the green signal - they act. That's one of the main mistakes that bring traders to collapse. I realized this late but as soon as I switched to CFD trading with Investous about whick you can find more here, I changed my mindset also. Now I'm the one predicting, doing the operations and giving the green signal. I won't be shy - on the long run my income from increased also. You're free to trade as you want to, that's what works for me.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking