By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Introduction / I'm New Here

Sean Neish

Hello SBF members,

I wanted to introduce myself to you. I am a student at the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, and you may have seen a post I uploaded recently which contained a link to a survey, this is for a research project I am conducting for my university course. The aim of my survey is to find the relationship between businesses and marketing in Scotland, and marketing budgets for various business sizes.

I hope you have to time to fill out my survey as your input would be a great help, and I just wanted to put the point across that I am not a spammer, research organization or web crawler.

Anyway, it will be great to meet some of you here too, and I'll enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks again,

Sean

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Hey, welcome to the forum. I hope you get lots out of posting here! I will take a look at your survey as well, hopefully I'm not too late for you.

P

Pete Brindle

Hi great to see you here. What course are you doing? Are you enjoying it? Any plans to get into business when you graduate?

M

Mike Turner

Good to see you Sean. How is your research project going? I remember stories from my friends when they were doing degrees about carrying out research; it sounds like a lot of hard work!