By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Introduction from Siliconglen.com Ltd

S

siliconglen

Hi

Craig Cockburn here, thought I would introduce myself. I am an independent software consultant based in Scotland however I travel across the UK frequently with my work. I set up the UK's first guide to getting online (1992) and wrote the first online guide to Scotland (1994). Have been active in the London scene (Techcrunch) and I own SiliconGlen.com as a part time venture in amongst other things. Previous work has included security cleared project management work, Web2.0 for Cabinet Office, managing Tesco.com grocery and E-commerce lead for Scotland's national portal, visitscotland.com. I'm a Chartered IT Professional and PRINCE2 Practitioner with a strong interest in Agile development.

Based near Edinburgh, looking forward to trying to stimulate some IT networking events as the Scottish scene appears stone dead compared to London.

Craig

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Hello Craig,

Nice to welcome you to the SBF.

I recognise you from 3rd Tuesday.

Enjoy the forum.

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

S

ScottJ

Hi Craig welcome to SBF, I am very familiar with your site coming across it many times throughout the years.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Craig,

Welcome to SBF :) I hope you find the forums a useful resource and I look forward to chatting with you again soon :)

TomB

TomB

Hi Craig,

Welcome to the fourms!

Lots of informaiton on your site, must have a read.

I see your in sunny Linlithgow. . . I grew up in Linlithgow, lived there for 19 1/2 years in Springfield estate, before escaping back to Edinburgh.

T

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking