By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

In praise of Clear Blue Designs

frockery

frockery

I just want to say a public thank you to Tom from Clear Blue Designs who has just helped resolve my seemingly neverending problems with Worldpay integration.

The whole thing was driving me to excess red wine consumption (but don't tell Kenny McAskill!) and his assistance has been invaluable.

Tom, you are a star! :)

TomB

TomB

Alison

Your too kind, i'm blushing!!! :eek:

Glad i could help.

Anytime, just give me a shout

T

frockery

frockery

Alison is about to leave the building due to excess alcohol. She will be back tomorrow. :)

TomB

TomB

i saw that advert today, and that was all i could think about, so much so that i had to buy a dairy milk when i was out shopping.

Thankfully i have resisted the urge to snort it!! :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Great to see members helping each other out, in that respect SBF is acheiving part of what it set out to do so long may it continue :)

frockery

frockery

Quick update on WorldPay. It works!!!!! So much so that everyone has paid by PayPal today...:rolleyes:

Thanks again, Tom. :D