By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

I'm all alone :(

N

NexuLiam

Hi everyone, because of covid, getting out is obviously not allowed. I thought I would see if anyone fancies a coffee over some sort of chat client? Doesn't have to be a sales meeting be nice just to chat about what others do? I'm getting very very lonely not being able to go out and just chat nonsense about business with people and my wife and kids have no interest in talking to me unless its about something else. Anyone who just wants a chin wag i would love to jump on a call and talk.

G

Goingitalone

Verified Member
There are a number of online video conference services - many free in the current environment - maybe they might be useful?

E

Employer

Verified Member
What kind of business are you involved in? I am sure you would find some interested parties on this forum as a lot of people will be in the same boat as you.

G

Goingitalone

Verified Member
If you do have time on your hands at the moment then perhaps now is the best time to speak with like-minded people swapping ideas and opinions? This forum is a brilliant way to do that, maybe there should be some kind of weekly or monthly virtual meeting for those interested?