By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Icons

Brian McIntosh

I've noticed that all the posts now have 4 small icons at the bottom left hand corner. What are they and what do they do?? In English please.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Brian,

We've introduced a piece of software called vbseo today that basically makes the forums more search engine friendly and allows us to be found in the search engines easier.

These four little icons are for Social Networking sites like Digg, Technorati etc etc. These allow people to mark posts as interesting or of some value on these sites. It's really just a way of generating some traffic and hopefully some new members.

I hope i've explained that ok :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

To be honest I dont know that much about social networking either but along with a few other things we are trying to do we hope it will create traffic and of course more members.

:)