By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

I need a graphic artist

alanbold

I am looking to work with a graphic designer / artist to help me in a number of areas. Essentially my business is involved in building websites, producing podcasts, video for the web, printed material, DVDs and CDs. My partner is great at desktop publishing and layouts and but what neither of us are trained in is graphic art. What I would like to do when I gain new work for building a website for instance is to pass the design of the visual look of the site to someone else who can then create the look using photoshop / illustrator etc which i can then splice and use it for the site. If any one can pass on a good designer, please do or if any of the members who run web design businesses are interested in collaborating then just let me know.

Thanks

TomB

TomB

HI Alan,

I'd be interested in a partnership with you.

Have sent you a wee PM :D

T

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking