By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

I Am Looking At A Software That I Can Use To Record My Okrs And Those Of My Team. Is There Anything

versal567

versal567

I am looking at a software that I can use to record my OKRs and those of my team. Is there anything out there that is easy to use?

poliq

poliq

All is well
TalentCove OKR App is extremely simple and user friendly. You simply add your team members, set objectives and define key results and everyone gets involved since everything is transparent (everyone can see them) and team members with assigned goals will feel accountable for achieving them

swartz

swartz

I am looking at a software that I can use to record my OKRs and those of my team. Is there anything out there that is easy to use?
I can recommend HR software we are still using and have no problem with it. This is the product of Lanteria https://www.lanteria.com/ one of the most famous and successful companies specializing in HR software development. Lanteria HR helps us with our daily HR tasks, saving our HR manager time and making his workplace more efficient.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking