By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

I am a New Forrest Design Consultant and wish to say to you all Hello, and looking forward to your help.

R

Roy Salmon

I have an interesting dilemma, I have created an innovative illuminated "Home Identity" status sign, designed for the affluent House Owner. With 50 years experience in the Architectural and Interior Design Business I am more than
confident the product has exciting possibilities but I need advice and support to bring the venture to market. Suggestions from interested parties would be most appreciated. Email: [email protected]

toccotoshia

toccotoshia

Verified Member
Hello, what you do is really cool, I wish you all the best!

mingstor

mingstor

Verified Member
This is a very cool idea, I like it a lot and with you the best of luck. Maybe I could help you somehow in the future, when I get more experience, because I started studying design a few months ago, specialized on interior design, because I am big lover of it. Now I am focused on getting as much knowledge and experience as possible, working on different projects with some of the students from my course. I have never had problems with ideas, I have a ton of them waiting in line to be materialized.

R

Roy Salmon

I wish you success with your future in Interior design as it's a great profession to be in.