By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

How Much Does it Cost to Host a Website?

Millwood

Millwood

Well, I consider that as long as the hosting company offers you some fantastic services, and those services are also very reliable, then cost is not a significant factor. Before contacting such a company, you should have a great plan and understand what exactly you need. Moreover, if you manage to get a reasonable offer and your site performs nicely, it is totally worth it, and you shouldn't think about the costs. I sold my site a couple of days ago. Now I have to create another one. I have already called for the guys from https://www.pixelchefs.com/ecommerce-website-design/ecommerce-best-practices/. They will help me with the eCommerce parts. And after that, I will need a hosting company. Do you know a good company?