By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

How Much Does it Cost to Host a Website?

P

PhilipPatterson

Cost is main concern about website hosting, well its depends on what kind services you need. Website hosting cost varies with your needs.
  1. What is the type of hosting you choose?
  2. Which parameters you look to run website?
There are so many hosting companies in market which will offer you affordable plans with some free features might help you to create website.

P

PattiMccormick

From my point of view, cost is not major factor, if you get best offers in which site performs really great, but if you just started a website and looking for new host then choose DomainRacer the affordable one.

T

TraceyGarrett

From my point of view, cost is not major factor, if you get best offers in which site performs really great, but if you just started a website and looking for new host then choose DomainRacer the affordable one.
Cost is main concern about website hosting, well its depends on what kind services you need. Website hosting cost varies with your needs.
There are so many hosting companies in market which will offer you affordable plans with some free features might help you to create website.
It's confusing to choose which web hosting is we need for our website, please suggest best but affordable hosting provider

B

BetsyHampton

Yes off course, earlier I was worried about same but with your suggestion I found my dream hosting provider too.

C

ChrisJohnson

W

Which web hosting I choose for my blogging site?

JuanitaRose

JuanitaRose

Yes off course, earlier I was worried about same but with your suggestion I found my dream hosting provider too.
Yeah you’re right since I also use the same provider from long time, it was just awesome

J

JaneHarris

Thanks to asking the question it also helps me to determine because I’m also a blogger.

M

MichaelMurphy

If you want to know more about costing in website hosting please read the article “how much does it cost to host a Web site?”

C

ChristineHarrington

Every beginner thinks about affordability of package he chooses; I was also a beginner but DomainRacer offers me the best package with low cost I’ve ever seen.

P

PhilipPatterson

Thanks you for sharing your experience with us in future it will helpful for all the beginners.
Every beginner thinks about affordability of package he chooses; I was also a beginner but DomainRacer offers me the best package with low cost I’ve ever seen.

J

JaneHarris

If you want to know more about costing in website hosting please read the article “how much does it cost to host a Web site?”
Thanks to suggest the article it was awesome,i read it already clears all the idea regarding cost also and gives extra information about other service providers.

M

MichaelMurphy

It’s hard to choose which hosting provider is best, but cost is might be considerable point to avoid the confusion. great topic to discuss.

B

BetsyHampton

is here anyone who help me to choose best hosting type with minimum cost?

J

JaneHarris

Yes I am also utilising the DomainRacer for my eCommerce site, at very negligible cost

T

TraceyGarrett

Is it true that lower the cost of package also the lower the quality of features?

C

ChristineHarrington

Is it true that lower the cost of package also the lower the quality of features?
No it is not like that, some reputed companies also use the low cost packages but without losing quality features

K

KristaCarpenter

If cost is your main perspective while selecting any web hosting. there will be one suggestion is search for DomainRacer and take advantages of their valuable services.