By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

How do you find communities to target?

S

stanstephenson

I have this product https://boomp.co
I'm trying to find how to best target ads.

I've tried Facebook and LinkedIN and the targeting is not that useful. I'm trying to target small business owners that have dental practices, beauty salons, spas, etc. to see if they'd have any use in a product that allows them to promote off-peak bookings.

Reddit is a good place, thinking to start there.
Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

sandra125

sandra125

Verified Member
Social media sites in the best source to communicate target audience. here you can get huge organic traffic for your business. You can convert it into your website with the help of communication with them.

C

cupoftea23

I also recommending investing some time or money into search engine optimisation- a tip for this is to identify some keywords that your target audience are searching for and use SEO to rank highly on search engines for these keywords. That way your site will be visible for those in need of your product.

jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9

Verified Member
You can search on social media platform to do this activity. social media is the best platform to communicate to others.

P

pmorris

Verified Member
You may start with your current clients and from there you can create an audience persona for your product or brand.

You may also collect demographic data through Google Analytics.

You can also research on your competitors too, so you can laid out first your competitive analysis.

DeniseMusci

DeniseMusci

A good search by keywords on Google or Yahoo helps to find target communities. I also try to find communities related to my niche on facebook, reddit, or any other social media.

H

Hvfflpluff

Verified Member
I think demographic research would help..

Lococent

Lococent

I don't think Reddit is gonna be better for your business than any other social media like Instagram and Facebook. I personally believe that these two social networks can make your products and site earn fame and bring you money. Why not try and make a business account, develop it, post content and buy ads in stories/feed. It really works.

AlexHoole

AlexHoole

I don't think Reddit is gonna be better for your business than any other social media like Instagram and Facebook. I personally believe that these two social networks can make your products and site earn fame and bring you money. Why not try and make a business account, develop it, post content and buy ads in stories/feed. It really works. If you need help with that try using https://onlypult.com/features/social-media-content-calendar.
totally agree with everything you said!

kimmiles

kimmiles

Verified Member
Managers are usually involved in the whole process of developing software products. They act as consultants for the product owner https://mlsdev.com. They can be involved in every stage of the development process including bug-fixing and optimization. The product owner can delegate various tasks to the team depending on the need. Some of the tasks that the manager can oversee include documentation, testing, bug fixing, optimization, customization, functionality testing and support.