By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

How Do I Invest Money In The Stock Market?

swartz

swartz

I got into investing a number of years ago because of Google.

This was a while after the IPO, sadly, but I knew that it was going to be something big.

L

lookingforadvice

Verified Member
It is very easy to set up an online trading account for stocks and shares but not as easy knowing when to buy, when to sell and which stocks to buy. Have you done any research on stock market investment?

Orotet

Orotet

You can use the eToro platform. This is one the best well-known trading platform nowadays. I use it too. It's very easy to understand how to invest. Anyway, you need to have a little bit of experience in this domain. I can advise you to read https://wealthtender.com/stocks/investor-relations/cvs-investor-relations-cvs/. There you will find a piece of very useful information about CVS stock. It's a very popular stock nowadays that a lot of people are buying it. I expect to make a nice profit at the end of this year.

Rioron

Rioron

Depends on how big your account is and how resistnat to stress you are. It's a no and yes.

Rioron

Rioron

Depends on how big your account is and how resistnat to stress you are. It's a no and yes.
I prefer to look into investment opportunities that can guarantee me a steady profit no matter what happens around the world. If you look at the current economic prospects and the turbulence around the world, you will understand how important is to get a good financial advisor that can guide you through this bumpy road ahead. I was checking yesterday some info on yourmoneygeek.com about how to choose a financial advisor that is able to make money for you. Really useful stuff!