By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

How did you find Scottish Business Forums?

How did you find SBF?

• Search engine (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.)

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Link on another site (Please specify in reply)

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Link in another forum signature (Please specify in reply)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Referral from a friend/colleague

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • An advertisement (Online or offline)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please specify in reply)

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Greg Findley

Greg Findley

Hi everyone,

Interested to see how everyone came across SBF, I'm sure in the long term a thread like this will help with his promotion and marketing efforts of SBF. So how did you find SBF?

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing does

nothing does

I think I might have done a google search for business forums but to be honest I can't remember.

Note to self: must stop drinking!

stugster

stugster

I told that if he didn't register the domains and start up the Business Forums with vBulletin, that I was going to do it :p

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

I think it was through one of 's (oor leader) marketing emails....so hey it worked!! And glad to be here

Gordon N

Gordon N

I too am struggling to remember! I am pretty sure that not being content with a.n.other business forum I did some searching for a forum that was geared towards Scottish business...

...so if anybody knows of one can they let me know?;)

Regards,

Gordon

johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Hi Greg

I'm sure I linked in from the regional section in UK Business Forums. The SBF has more focus on SME issues and supportive input from forum members........inasmuch as that you are made to feel more part of a growing business community and much less of - 'just another member'

John

Third Sector Lab

Third Sector Lab

A link from UKBF brought me here, so glad I joined.

F

findnetworkingevents

I think someone mentioned it to me at a business exhibition in Glasgow a few months back..

amestaper

amestaper

I found the directions here from the UKBF (Scottish section) inside a thread posted by Stugster.

Thanks mate, much appreciated!

Jack Kane

Jack Kane

My best virtual friend helped me find you.....Google ;)

To think, I used to use UK Business Forums but I didn't like it after it moved on to the new owners. It didn't quite feel the same.

Anyway, SBF is much more suited to me and what I do :)

Tim Barlow

Tim Barlow

Really can't remember!

(I don't think it is unusual though for people to "find" forums as a result of several different touch points, rather than just one)

Murdoch Websites

Murdoch Websites

I was searching google for information on a certain former member of the site who had pulled a fast one on me.

T

TGES

I was looking up the Power Lunch Club as it had been recommended to me and there must have been some sort of link to the Scottish Business Forum. I had a nosey and have enjoyed it ever since.