By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hi From Pete

P

Pete Brindle

Hello everyone,

I found this forum doing an internet search and decided to sign up. I have just (well, in February) opened up my own music school for both children and adults and employ six staff members (two non teaching staff and four teachers. I both teach and manage).

We have our own premises including a room for each of the teachers and a waiting room, which is a bit of a squeeze but we're happy to have the place.

It's been a huge learning curve as I've never owned a business before. We're a bit quiet at the moment and definitely need new pupils but managing to break even. Hopefully with the help of this forum I will be able to drag us into profit!

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Pete,

Great to see you on the forums :) I can see you're already asking questions etc which is brilliant.

I really hope you find the forums useful and if you ever need any issues please let in touch with me direct.

P

Pete Brindle

Hi Pete,

Great to see you on the forums :) I can see you're already asking questions etc which is brilliant.

I really hope you find the forums useful and if you ever need any issues please let in touch with me direct.
Thanks for the warm welcome! Everyone's being really helpful but I will get in touch if there are any problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking