By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hi from Midas Media

Amber

Amber

Hi everyone,

I'm Amber (as the user name suggests!) and I'm married to Terry, who registered last week and pointed me in this direction :)

As well as being co-director of Hot Igloo Productions, with Terry, I run our publishing wing, Midas Media, which is a network of mostly fashion and lifestyle blogs. So, basically, I spend my days writing about shoes, handbags and makeup - a hard job, but someone's got to do it!

My background is in journalism, and I still do a small amount of freelancing, which I've been reducing drastically over the past year, as the blogs take up more and more of my time.

Looking forward to getting to know some fellow Scottish entreprenuers!
Amber

frockery

frockery

Great to meet you, Amber! :)

Terry mentioned Midas Media in an earlier post and I'll certainly be browsing your blogs on a regular basis (so much more interesting than doing the accounts, I find!)

Hope you can also make it along to the May meet up. It is looking like being quite a party and Stu is buying the first round. :D

Cheers, Alison

Amber

Amber

Hi Alison, thanks for the welcome!

I will definitely try and make it to the meet-up if I can :)

Brian McIntosh

Hi Amber,

welcome to the forum. What Alison forgot to mention is, she'll be buying the second round. It's the only reason I'm going. I'm going to "forget" to take any money.

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
I Amber! Welcome to the forums!! :)