By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hi Everone

S

sanjaymittal

My name is Sanjay Mittal from Harrow.

I am an IT Expert, running an IT Support Company in Harrow. We offer all it solutions to all types of business

Thanks & Regards

Sanjay Mittal

L

lookingforadvice

Verified Member
Hi Sanjay,

Welcome to the forum. How are you finding trading in the current coronavirus dominated environment?

Online businesses don't seem to be have been as heavily impact on as their off-line counterparts but this may change if we have a second wave.

ngeorget

ngeorget

Hi Sanjay,

I'm also a newbie on this forum, looking to start a cleaning business. When i'm fully set up I will be in touch.

S

sanjaymittal

Sure you can contact me anytime, i will help you

Regards

Sanjay
Hi Sanjay,

I'm also a newbie on this forum, looking to start a cleaning business. When i'm fully set up I will be in touch.

S

sanjaymittal

Thanks you. Yes it is little bit difficult in this situation. But now a days IT is less impated. How you are managing?

Regards

Sanay

Hi Sanjay,

Welcome to the forum. How are you finding trading in the current coronavirus dominated environment?

Online businesses don't seem to be have been as heavily impact on as their off-line counterparts but this may change if we have a second wave.

midemike

midemike

Verified Member