By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hi diddly aye...

S

ScottJ

Morning people, I am from the NE ~ Peterhead and dabble in all sorts, I have built sites for myself which now bring in thousands of visitors each day from organic traffic, I enjoy SEO and the spoils it can bring. I do have some experience in SEO, electronic sales, Adsense, Domains, Subscriptions and forums.

I work for myself from home and over the last few months have taken an active interest in generic domains aquiring domains like TVs.co.uk, I like any Scot enjoy getting a bargain and look up future technologies and then put that knowledge and my time into trying to find good bargains when it comes to domains as more of an investment.

TomB

TomB

Hi Scott,

welcome to the forums.

Hope you find them useful :)

Tom

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the SBF! :)

It sound sas if you have agreat skillset and i'm sure your experience and advice will be invaluable. Looking forward to your posts. :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking