By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hi All

• Thread starter davie cooke hellcherry
  • Start date
davie cooke hellcherry

davie cooke hellcherry

hi all my names davie im in the process of opening a music venue in Clydebank ,west Dunbartonshire the venue is going to be set up as a community interest company and will host events for young people and family's who enjoy music and profits from the events will fund music lessons and other projects for young people and people in the community that cant afford to otherwise . I look forward to chatting with you all

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Davie,

Welcome to SBF :) That sounds like a really interesting venture. How far are you along setting up the CIC? Has it been difficult?

It sounds like a great way to get people involved in music.

I wish you well with the venture and hope you enjoy the site. If you have any questions about how to get started etc on the forums just let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking