By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hi all

Tuminds

Tuminds

Hi everybody!

Just registered to this forum and like it already! My name is Rene (Allo, allo) and I run a tourism business in Inverness.

Helping tourism businesses with their internet presence and doing work for several tourism destinations.

Have a look at my web site Tuminds, helping tourism businesses developing partnerships, excellence and improving IT skills[/url] hope you like it.

Have fun!

Rene

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hi Rene!

Welcome to the forums!

Checked your site out: very very nice! Clean and crisp! Absolutely love it!

Hope you enjoy these forums! :D

Tuminds

Tuminds

Hi Rene!

Welcome to the forums!

Checked your site out: very very nice! Clean and crisp! Absolutely love it!

Hope you enjoy these forums! :D
Hi Stuart,

Thank you for the nice welcome! Good to hear you like the site, thanks for the comments.

Will defenitely check out the forum. Great resource!

Rene

PS just had a look at your web site. Looks good too!

TomB

TomB

Hi Rene,

Welcome to the SBF.

great name for your business, love it :)

Nice site as well, liking the colours, be careful with the under contruction pages though, don't leave them for too long. Some people can find them off putting.

T

Tuminds

Tuminds

Hi T.

Sorry for the late reply. Was away for the last few days and just catching up with the emails. Thanks for your positive post and yes, you're right. I should take a way the "under construction" bit soon.

Thanks for the reminder!

Rene

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Rene,

A belated welcome to SBF :) I really hope you find the forums useful. If you need any help with anything forum related please feel free to drop me a PM :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking