By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hey there!

T

TonyD

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hello really because it seems to be the thing people do. Had the profile for a while now but haven't really used it until my thoughts of going to uni or doing an apprenticeship have become more and more frequent. Anyways, anyone know any good places I can look at for some apprenticeships?? I'd love to go into the media world but I don't want to go to uni, maybe journalism, has anyone have any stories?

Thanks

Ryan

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forum, thanks for signing up!

It's great you're looking at getting an apprenticeship as an option, other than the official apprenticeship vacancy matching service, I'd email companies directly and ask if they have any apprenticeship vacancies or are willing to take one on, that's how I got mine!

All the best :)

T

TonyD

Thanks Ryan

My brother's friends seemed to have recently had luck on official apprenticeship sites like not going to uni but that's great advice.

Thanks!