By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Here to help you build a better website

Canary Dwarf

Canary Dwarf

Canary Dwarf have recently gone through a rebranding process, which has given us the opportunity to broaden our services, and emphasise our core function, which is to make your website do wonders for your business.

Our internal slogan has often been: 'we don't stop when the design is done', highlighting the fact that we are always there to provide support beyond the website build. But often business owners need help before the build, so they get it right, and this is often where they go wrong.

We also know that people are often confused by the web design process and we are always looking for ways to 'ease the pain' for people who have never had a business website before.

Sometimes they are genuinely bewildered by technical terms and others may be embarrassed that they don't understand the jargon.

Sometimes people are so 'mystified' the web design industry, that they try to bypass it completely and build their own, often disastrous sites.

There is a large 'movement' of DIY 'webmasters' that spread the myth that it's easy to do it yourself, but then complain when custom is thin on the ground.

That's why we have launched three new avenues to help people use the web to build their business. These services allow people to still be involved in their own project, yet be able to get expert advice along the way.

Training

We are designing a range of training courses that can be delivered on-site or by video or live stream, covering selection of popular web activities such as writing good content, using different media, measuring your success with analytics, etc. We will also have specific courses for WordPress including installing, configuring and maintaining the award-winning software which is just about to launch a very user-friendly new version.

Just ask

Sometimes the best ideas are the simplest. Our 'Just Ask' campaign is open to everyone through whatever medium suits them - email, social media, telephone, stop me in the street even - If you want to know anything about running a website to build your business, JUST ASK. We've even made our email address easy to remember: [email protected]. Ask me something today, it's that simple. Or you can 'just ask' on Twitter or Facebook. We don't mind.

And if you follow us on Twitter and Facebook, you will see that we post interesting tips and advice for our followers. And that's free too! And you don't even NEED to ask!
Canary Dwarf | Facebook
Canary Dwarf (Canary_Dwarf) on Twitter

You can also follow me personally to find out more about me and what I do. I'd be delighted to connect with you. I've made so many new friends this way.

Marc Hindley | Facebook
Marc Hindley (MarcHindley) on Twitter

Consultancy

You can hire us for a full project or just to 'fill in the gaps'. Why not mix and match our services to get best value: Project planniing, brainstorming, brain-picking! or more meaty services such as search optimisation, social media marketing or strategy planning.

And if you want to know what we charge for consultancy, just ask!

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking