By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

'Help with Recession Stresses' workshop - you choose the price

pgcoaching

RECESSION AND BEING POSITIVE?

I was reading in an HR Magazine newsletter:

- 'Businesses will not survive the recession if their managers are negative and pessimistic, according to the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).' as you can read here:

http://www.hrmagazine.co.uk/news/bulletin/weeklyupdatebulletin/article/899723/?DCMP=EMC-Dailynewsalert -

It is very true, as there are metaphysical laws which govern the harmony of the Universe, which is in fact what you will also learn in:

HELP WITH RECESSION STRESSES workshop

It is a 2 hours’ workshop on the 30th May from 2pm to 4pm at the Eric Liddell Centre, 15 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, EH10 4DP

You will learn:

• Why it is necessary to be positive
• How to deal with recession stresses to remain positive
• How to deal with negative emotions
• How to feel better about yourself
• How you can make changes to create what you want

Cost: YOU CHOOSE

The normal price would have been £45.00 - £60.00 but for this workshop only you choose to pay whatever you wish.

To book please send an email at info@pgcoaching.co.uk

For more information please visit:

Recession/Being Positive - Innovative Life Coaching, Groups Coaching and Corporate Coaching in Edinburgh, UK and International

Mike Lewis

Mike Lewis

Re: 'Help with Recession Stresses' workshop - you choose the pric

I'm curious to know if this "pay what you feel like" approach is effective. There was a restuarant where I used to live in Marchmont; one evening each week they did a "pay for you meal what you think it's worth" deal.

Anyone had any experience of selling a product or service in that way?

Mike

Latest Posts