By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Help needed from Scottish entrepreneurs!

Hannah Young

Hannah Young

Hi everyone!

My name is Hannah Young and I am a fourth year student at Edinburgh Napier University. I am currently working on my dissertation in which I am studying entrepreneurship in Scotland. This includes current levels of entrepreneurial activity, motivational factors and support. As part of my primary research I am collecting data from existing entrepreneurs on their opinions and experiences of entrepreneurship in Scotland.

I have posted the link to my questionnaire below and if anyone has a spare 5 minutes to fill it out I would be really grateful!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T3B7Z56

Hannah :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Hannah,

Good luck with your survey. I've also completed it.

I'll get it tweeted out a few times as well :)

More 4 Mums

More 4 Mums

Saw the tweet on Twitter and I have now signed up - completed your survey as well !

OurScots

OurScots

Done, Hannah :) If you need any further details, please feel free to contact me, I'm happy to share info. Jo

craig_mckenna

craig_mckenna

Hi Hannah,

Would you like me to circulate it to my clients?
I work with a number of entrepreneurs who could help.

Regards,

Mehak Naheem

Mehak Naheem

Hi everyone!

My name is Hannah Young and I am a fourth year student at Edinburgh Napier University. I am currently working on my dissertation in which I am studying entrepreneurship in Scotland. This includes current levels of entrepreneurial activity, motivational factors and support. As part of my primary research I am collecting data from existing entrepreneurs on their opinions and experiences of entrepreneurship in Scotland.

I have posted the link to my questionnaire below and if anyone has a spare 5 minutes to fill it out I would be really grateful!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T3B7Z56

Hannah :)
no probs Hannah, all the best with your studies and I would be glad to help!

Ruth Gilbert

Ruth Gilbert

Hi Hannah, how did you get on with this? Did you get enough answers to be helpful? Do you have results from it that could be published here..or elsewhere? Would be interested in your findings. (BTW, FWIW, I think there's a difference between entrepreneurship and self-employment, although there's some overlap.)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking