By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello

PeterHoggan

PeterHoggan

My name is Peter Hoggan, I am an SEO and although I now work from the sunny Costa del Sol I still have many Scottish based clients. As a Scot, I wish to maintain and develop further allegiances with Scottish companies although I do prefer to work from a temperate climate. For me that’s the great thing about my job, whether I am on the same street or on the other side of the globe the internet effectively removes any geographic barriers between me and my clients.

I hope over time that I can become a valuable contributor to this forum, but for the time being it’s just a big hello from me.

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

And it's a great pleasure to have you here on SBF...welcome.

I know you will find a great resource for Scottish Businesses that you are keen to develop further.

Which part of Spain are you in? And of course...is the weather nice.

Kind regards

PeterHoggan

PeterHoggan

I am situated on the Costa del Sol in San Pedro, a typical Spanish pueblo with narrow winding streets and whitewashed buildings. We are right on the coast and on a clear day can see the North African coast to the south and Gibraltar is only a 30 min drive. Which is handy, they have a Morrison’s store which sells staples like HP sauce and Irn Bru!

The weather right now is great, tee shirt and shorts during the day but still have to pull on a jumper in the evening if I need to go out.

Gordon N

Gordon N

Welcome to SBF Peter, I am sure you will enjoy...

...only I hope you don't make us too jealous by mentioning your weather too often! :)

Adventurelife

Adventurelife

Hi Peter

Welcome to the forums and I am sure you will find many Scotland based contacts here.

I used to work from Gib many years ago so know the area. Very nice, I am working from Marrakech at present so appreciate your comment about warmer places to work

Once again

Welcome

Peter

stuarty

Banned
Well Hello Mr Hoggan!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wondering where the feck you went to for the past few years :confused:

PM me your news dude.

Stuart

PennyPR

Lucky you re climate, but it was a lovely day here yesterday.
What do you do out there? I have a client that has a great product for expats, so I'm on the look-out for avenues into that market apart from the usual expat media.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Peter,

Welcome to SBF :) Do you have your own website Peter? I am so jealous you're based in the sun but as you point out in your industry you can work anywhere. Anyway I hope you find the forums useful.

johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Hi Peter....just echoing the welcome to the SBF.

You will meet a lot of very interesting people on here.

I used to do a lot of cycling in Majorca with the Scottish Cycling Union so I too, envy your location with 'wall to wall' sunshine.

John

D

Dizzydiza

Welcome to the forum Peter....I am green with envy, I would love a wee bit of sun just now. Ok we have had the sun for a few days here but there is no heat in it!

Rickwood Portpatrick

Rickwood Portpatrick

Hi Peter

Greetings from sunny Portpatrick on the Costa Irish Sea.
Welcome to the forum- I am sure you will enjoy participating
regards
Fred