By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello Scotland!

• Thread starter findnetworkingevents
  • Start date
F

findnetworkingevents

Hi,

Just thought I would introduce myself to this great new forum, good to see something specifically for Scotland!

I run a networking events website Find Networking Events which allows you to search for business events across Scotland and the UK.

Looking forward to getting some new ideas and inspiration from the site, I am particularly interested in new marketing ideas!

Regards

Stuart

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Hello Stuart,

Glad you found your way here....

Look forward to seeing some of your posts soon.

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

F

findnetworkingevents

Hi David,

I'm doing fine thanks, will hopefully try out a few more networking events in the coming months (I'll be in touch Gordon!).

How's things yourself?

Cheers

Stuart

Gordon N

Gordon N

will hopefully try out a few more networking events in the coming months (I'll be in touch Gordon!).
Welcome to the forums Stuart...

I am all for more Scottish based networking events, although there are a few within the central belt certain other areas are definately lacking in what is (in my opinion) a vital business tool!

Regards,

Gordon

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking