By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from Visagephoto

V

visagephoto

Hi everyone! I've visited this forum a few times now and thought it's about time I came clean and introduced myself. I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Glasgow, however I also do some corporate I.D (head) shots and regular legal photography (personal injury, crime scenes, etc.) for local Solicitors.

Alan.

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hi Alan!

That's such an interesting spin on the basic photography business! I never thought the police would be so intelligent as to outsource their crime scene work!

Welcome to the forums! :)

How did you find us out of interest?

V

visagephoto

Hi Alan!

That's such an interesting spin on the basic photography business! I never thought the police would be so intelligent as to outsource their crime scene work!
What! the police outsource work? If only they would.

Welcome to the forums! :)
Thanks Stugster.

How did you find us out of interest?
I can't remember, I think I received an email from a moderator(?) who used to be a member of the UKBF forum.

frockery

frockery

Welcome to SBF, Alan. Good to see some Weegie representation. :D

TomB

TomB

Hey Alan,

Welcome to the forums.

Hope you find them as useful as we all do

Tom

V

visagephoto

Thanks Guys, I'm sure the SBF will be a great place for networking and sharing business views, information & advice.

Alan

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Alan,

A big hello and welcome from me as well :) Looking forward to your contributions and i'm sure our paths will cross on the forums very soon :)

Brian

Welcome to the forums Alan, I hope you stick around to help us all make this place a success. Your the second photographer to my knowledge on the site so your in good company.

Brian IFA

Wills

Wills

Verified Member
Hi Alan and Brian it was only a matter of time .................... :) then there was three.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking