By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello From Sophiea At Healthcare Plus Recruitment In Kilwinning, North Ayrshire

S

SophieA

Good morning - wanted to say a warm hello to everyone who uses this site.

I'm from England and newly set up my Healthcare Recruitment Agency here in Kilwinning, as I have been in recruitment for 6 years and 5 of those have been spent within the Healthcare sector.

I assist Care, Nursing and Residential homes for the Elderly with temporary and permanent staff members, along with Support Workers who work in Residential homes with Adults who have Learning Disabilities.

I hope to be able to liaise with you in future as no doubt, this is one big learning curve for me!

T

Tracey McCallum

Hello Sophie,

I hope things are going well with your business? We well be able to help one another with leads. One of my target markets is care homes (Microshield specialse in infection prevention and disinfection & residents in care homes are particulalry vulnerable to infection & outbreaks of things like norovirus). If I'm speaking to anyone who is looking for staff, I can point them in your direction.

All the best!

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking