By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from SaneChoice

• Thread starter Bradley - SaneChoice
  • Start date
Bradley - SaneChoice

Bradley - SaneChoice

Hi Community,

Posting here to say hi and to get started within the community - I am hoping my contribution will be helpful to members!

Our company is called SaneChoice Limited and its a technology business based in Essex. We aim to offer everything as a one-stop-shop for home and small business to get their services out there. It all got started some time ago when Customer Service started to disappear from larger companies - so I thought it was time to put that aspect back into the Service!

I have around 25 years of business and technology experience and hoping to contribute into this community. You have to look after each other, its a tough market out there!

Pleased to be on baord and look forward to speaking to you (and helping where possible) as time moves forward.

Best wishes,
Bradley