By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from PoLR!

polr

polr

Hello Everyne,

Just a quick message to introduce myself. I've been using the UKBF for a while now and thought I would join here too to network more locally.

I am the co-director of PoLR and we offer web design, SEO, Online marketing, e-commerce etc etc - pretty much anything web based!

Anyway, I am rubbish at these introduction messages so will say Hi and Bye for now.

Lynne :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Lynne,

A big welcome from me as well :) Looking forward to your contributions.

TomB

TomB

Hi Lynne,

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you.

Looking forward to sharing design knowledge and skills with you.

I notice on your site your a member of GAWD, how have you found that? Have you found many benefits from it?

T

polr

polr

Hi Lynne,

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you.

Looking forward to sharing design knowledge and skills with you.

I notice on your site your a member of GAWD, how have you found that? Have you found many benefits from it?

T
Thanks everyone for your welcome messages.

Re. GAWDS, I got loads of advice while I was going for the membership as the guy dealig with my application was brilliant (and patient!) Had a few site visits through the site but to be honest I have yet to explore it more. My main aim was to have something that clients would see to back up our aim of accessible webdesign. I feel so many companies promise it but not all deliver it and wanted something external to verify us. Oh and once signed up you do get access to downloads etc which are useful.

Lynne

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking